CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Musings #10

Do you collect anything? If so, what? If not then, why…or what would you collect if you had to start a collection?


Well, today, all I feel like I collect is...

























LAUNDRY!!!

With all nine of us wearing clothing everyday, it can get pretty bad. Every once in a while, I threaten the kids with "Naked Week", but I haven't followed through, yet. It is only a matter of time...

Sometimes it is sorted...

...and sometimes, like today (the first day home from vacation) it is just sordid.

So, how about a rain check on my real collecting fun and fantasy? I'll post all about it (with pictures!) when my laundry is caught up or before I turn 40, whichever comes first...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I never thought about it but I guess I collect LAUNDRY too! Funny, funny, Amy!

Sara said...

I love the background!!! I found the link but only b/c you told me it was there.

Chris and Jenn said...

And I thought I had A LOT of laundry to do! Yikes,,, have fun!

AES said...

Thanks,life around here always is fun :)

Here's an update - it's all washed and about 35% of it has been folded. The rest is on our living room couches, in baskets, and even (a few stray pieces) on the floor. Hopefully by the end of today...

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!!! I will never complain about my 5-6 loads a week-never ever!