CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Musings #2

Thanks to Steph for today's topic (challenge?) -

Compose a...letter...to a large company/public entity.

Scan or copy-paste the letter into your blog.

Mail off the letter.

Post a response when and if you receive one!



April 29, 2008

JNJ.COM
P.O. Box 726
Langhorne, PA 19047-0726


Dear Johnson & Johnson Consumer Relations,


I am writing for a couple of reasons. The first is to tell you I really love Reach Waxed Mint Dental Floss. I love how clean it gets the spaces in between my teeth. I especially love the fresh minty taste.

While I was getting ready for bed last night, I was thinking how strong Reach Waxed Mint Dental Floss is. I have never experienced a floss breakage using your product and the wheels in my mind started spinning. I thought, “Wouldn’t Reach Waxed Mint Dental Floss make a great hammock – strong, smooth, minty. What could be better?” The idea of relaxing in a hammock in my backyard surrounded by a lovely mint scent was so inspiring to me, I thought and thought about how to go about it and decided crocheting a hammock out of floss might work.

Now I’ll be the first to admit that I am not a very original thinker and someone else has probably had the idea to crochet a hammock for their backyard out of Reach Waxed Mint Dental Floss, so that brings me to the second reason I am writing. I wondered if anyone in your company has a pattern or instructions for a crocheted floss hammock. I would be thrilled if I could have a copy. I’d hate to go to all that work and not have a functional napping spot when I was done. I would feel so much better with instructions in hand.

Thank you so much for considering my request.



Sincerely,

Amy


3 comments:

CoralRubyStephMatt said...

Very funny, Amy!

Rebecca said...

pretty funny! I'm impressed! I had the toughest time thinking of something and almost bailed out. Oh well. I hope mine is not too offensive:)

So Lost And Found said...

Amy, that was really funny. I laughed pretty hard. Love your blog.

Bill