CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What should I sell - lingerie or beads?

Maybe I'd have both!

I'd love to have a store...

I would either sell beads, because I could buy so many (but would I be able to sell them - that is the question) or lingerie.

I'd love to have a classy lingerie store where a girl would feel comfortable going to shop (it would be tasteful) and where she could take her hubby, too (I wouldn't have huge pictures of scantily clad women). I went to one once (in Las Vegas of all places) and it was so nice. The proprietor of Le Boudoir Boutique told me it was a lingerie shop for women. What a concept!

So, that's what I'd do in my own town. I'd have a lingerie store with class. It would be so fun :)

If you owned a store, what would you sell?

0 comments: